PRIMER KIT FEATURES
- Made in the USA
- Everything you need for the project included in the kit
- Maintains durability 20 years!
- Lifetime guarantee
- 10X durability compared to kits sold in national chains
- No odor
- Resists chemicals, salt, oil, and hot tires
UV Additive is now available to reduce yellowing and ambering of the epoxy coatings.
NOTE: Epoxy coatings (especially clear epoxy) when exposed to Ultraviolet light can amber as a result of UV exposure with the amount of ambering subjective to exposure. Please consider using our UV additive that will reduce ambering for a couple of years.
Performance Polyurethane is recommended where very high UV resistant is desired with exceptional mar resistance. This is the only product we recommend as a top coat for exterior surfaces exposed to UV. Contact us today for details!
- 1 Gallons of Epoxy-Coat® Part A
- (2) 28 oz bottles of Epoxy-Coat® Part B
- 6 oz. prep solution
- 3" Brush
- 9" Roller Cover
- 10" Mechanical mixer
- Pair of vinyl gloves
- Measuring stick