Item number: 750-gallon-pave-patch
750 Gallon Pave Patch
5X plus better Physical Properties of Concrete to provide you with long-lasting repairs
About Pave Patch
We have over 35 years of experience providing the best epoxy garage and basement floor coatings for home, commercial and industrial customers all over the country and in countries around the world.
We have the answer for you; the revolutionary Performance PavePatch Concrete/Asphalt Patch Resurfacing Kit. It is a cycloaliphatic grade epoxy which molecular cross-links creating a mixture that is 5x the strength of concrete.
Now we have packaged this same industrial strength formula in an easy-to-use residential kit in a convenient half gallon size. You can complete the repair in just minutes.
Pave Patch Includes
- 100 Gallons of Resin
- 50 Gallon Activator
- 1000 lbs. Sand for mixing
Pave Patch Tools
- Mixing blade
- Instruction manual
750 Gallon Pave Patch
- Shipped on a wooden pallet
We use Fedex Ground
We need a total of 6 days from order to delivery to the customer. Epoxy-Coat products do not ship on weekend
For large orders
All commercial kits and residential kits that are over 250 lbs will be shipped out on a pallet. It takes 3-5 business days to build bigger orders.
Once a driver picks up the shipment, we will be given tracking information.
Pave Patch Features
- One coat application
- One product for both patch and resurfacing projects
- Can be applied to vertical and horizontal surfaces
- 1-hour working time to maximize ease of application
- Can be installed on damp surfaces
- Compressive Strength: 15,529 psi
- Over 5x the strength of concrete
- Over 6x stronger than asphalt
- Non-slip surface for safety
- Salt, oil and chemical resistant
- Cures in 3-6 hours (based on temperature)
- Can be applied in 30-100 degree F for year-round repairs
- Zero VOCs, no odors
- Environmentally friendly
- Can be used in a food environment
- Adheres to almost any material including concrete, asphalt, tile, wood, metal and plastic
- A properly installed repair will out-last original surface
Compatible with Engineered Joints
Performance PavePatch is designed to work effectively with engineered joints.
Simply recut the joints 3-hours after installation. (fill with joint compound is optional)