You have no items in your shopping cart.
Half Kit coverage is 250 sq. ft. at 9.7 mils
Comparable Competitor Price Match Guarantee
- 1 Gallon of Epoxy-Coat® Part A
- 1/2 Gallon of Epoxy-Coat® Part B
- Color Chips (3/4 lb Included, but optional)
- Epoxy Clean & Prep Solution
- 1/8 lb Aluminum Oxide (Non-slip)
- Measuring Stick
- Instruction Booklet/DVD
- Roller Cover
- Cut-In Chip Brush
- Rubber Gloves
- Mechanical Mixer
- Disposable 6-Gallon Bucket
- Made in USA. Why it matters.
- Everything you need for project included in kit.
- Maintains durability 20 years!
- Lifetime guarantee
- 10X durability compared to kits sold in national chains.
- No odor
- Slip resistent
- Resists chemicals, salt, oil, and hot tires.
UV Additive is now available to reduce yellowing and ambering of the epoxy coatings.
NOTE: Epoxy coatings (especially clear epoxy) when exposed to Ultraviolet light can amber as a result of UV exposure with the amount of ambering subjective to exposure. Please consider using our UV additive that will reduce ambering for a couple of years.
Performance Polyurea is recommended where very high UV resistant is desired with exceptional mar resistance. This is the only product we recommend as a top coat for exterior surfaces exposed to UV. Contact us today for details!
Kit coverage is 250 sq. ft. at 9.7 mils. (Equal to 1-car garage).